Monthly Archives: August 2005
I spent the weekend heads down in VS.NET 2005 (working on my contest
- Of, relating to, engaged in, or suitable for a profession: lawyers, doctors, and other professional people.
- Conforming to the standards of a profession: professional behavior.
- Engaging in a given activity as a source of livelihood or as a career: a professional writer.
- Performed by persons receiving pay: professional football.
- Having or showing great skill; expert: a professional repair job.
- A person following a profession, especially a learned profession.
- One who earns a living in a given or implied occupation: hired a professional to decorate the house.
- A skilled practitioner; an expert.
There are 129 days until New
So, today we were told that we could only have 5 personal items on our desks.
A few days ago, I bought “Phil Collins Hits”.
Oh man…so, for the past 6 months (since I started), the company I work for has been building a new “technology center”.
just a multiplier of execution.
“To make a business, you need to multiply the two.“
Basically, it comes down to put up or shut up.